API World 2019 (October 8 – 10, 2019) is the world’s largest vendor-neutral API conference and expo, at the center of the API Economy. API World is dedicated to the mission of facilitating connections, knowledge, trust and business opportunities within the API provider and consumer developer community.
What is API World?
ACT TODAY! Ask About EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS!
Contract by May 1
Contract by July 1
Contract by August 1
Multiple Event Participation Discounts Up to 30%
Opportunities in the API Economy…
With APIs now at the center of every great tech company – every developer, engineer and IT executive needs to take an API-centric approach to building web and mobile apps. IT decision makers need to understand their technology decisions as integration decisions.
Promote Your API and Microservices Technology to Key Influencers at the only API Conference and Expo in the US
At API World 2019, you will find an audience of 3000+ qualified and potential executives, engineers, developers and integration partners that come to the event to connect, learn, network, and build great apps with API providers.
- Largest API Expo with 50+ Booths and 3,000+ attendees
- Largest API Conference 200 Speakers
- 1000+ Integration Partners
- Multiple Tracks to Attract Execs, Engineers, Developers and API Consumers
- Integrate and DataWeek Conferences
- API Hackathon and Hiring Mixers
- 15+ Partner Events
Industry Segments of API World Attendees
- Payment Processing
- B to C
- B to B
- Data Management
Who Attends API World?
API World 2019 is more than just the preeminent venue for connecting to developers and buyers. You can connect to thousands of API consumers as well as hundreds of tech companies interested in forming integration partnerships.
API consumers have stopped going to generic business software conferences. Smart companies plug into technology products via APIs. These attendees learn about options across data-as-a-service, infrastructure-as-a-service, communication APIs, and dozens more.
Attendee Data Shows Key Titles at API World
41% Executive/VP/Director Level
42% Developers & Engineers
11% Product and Platform Managers
86% West Coast
Size of Companies
32 US States represented
31 Countries represented
Size of Companies
38% Start-Ups/New to Market
Content to Attract Key Influencers
The 2019 API World Conference is created to attract the next generation API developer, consumer, technical manager and executive with:
- Microservices Conference
- API World Conference
- API Design & Best Practices Track
- Identity APIs and Security Track
- Communication APIs Track
- Integrate Conference: Enterprise API Integrations
- GraphQL and Emerging Technologies Track
- API Business & Strategy Track
- Machine Learning APIs Track
- DataWeek Conference: Big Data APIs
- API Executive Track
- Serverless & Distributed APIs Track
- Internet of Things APIs Track
Two Million Marketing Impressions Drive Qualified Buyers to API World
API World uses a targeted and integrated marketing campaign to deliver the most qualified buyers to the event. The event will garner over two million total impressions, including powerful and compelling e-mail and web marketing, prominent advertising, and effective public relations and social media. Our marketing will deliver the API World message to your audience of potential buyers.
API World delivers national and international exposure through the combined marketing power of DevNetwork and its media partners.
“DevNetwork events are one of our top tech conferences and does a great job of bringing together strategic partners and API developers! This conference has the right balance of content sessions and networking opportunities. The attendees at DataWeek + API World continually provide innovative ideas that help shape our API strategies.” – Rolando Ramirez, Senior Marketing Manager at Dun & Bradstreet
Begin Building Your Sponsorship Package TODAY!
- Connect with 3,000 qualified buyers
- Speak directly to key influencers on the API World stages!
- Exposure on the event website, a listing in the official API World Conference marketing campaign, company and product description in the onsite event program guide and mobile app
- Access to a state-of-the-art press room, registered press list, media kit distribution and the API World virtual press newsroom
- Receive extra conference and exhibit passes to distribute to staff,
prospects and customers
- Discounted conference passes and FREE EXPO Passes to distribute to prospects and customers
With a variety of sponsorship opportunities available, including speaking
opportunities, branding and exhibit booths, we will work with you to build the right package for any budget.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Options
- Official and Basic Sponsor
- Main and Side Stage Speaking Opportunities
- Keynote and Main Stage Sponsorships
- Sponsorship of DevExec Conference
- Sponsorship of Hackathon
- Sponsorship of Hiring Mixer
- DeveloperWeek Exhibit Booth Packages
- Co-Located Partner Events
- DeveloperWeek Marketing and Promotional Opportunities